Perfect Round !!!!!” ***** Stopped here on a business trip and the course was better than I could have ever imagined. The course was well kept challenging and the staff was top notch. A definite play for golfers of any skill level. Amazing.
You need to register here to participate!
Open to friends & family
of IMTC WORLD attendees.
- The cost per person is only US 120.
- The person in charge of the tournament is Mr. Salvador Velazquez, Managing Partner of Mohr World Consulting, the sponsors of the event. Contact Salvador here.
- Shotgun time: 9 am
- We will meet at the Hotel Lobby and leave the Hotel shortly after. It is very close. You can join us at the Club if you like. More details will be given to the players later on.
- The tournament will be played in a Scramble Format, 4 person teams. You will need to provide your Handicap when registering.
- After the tournament a get together will be offered at the Golf Club for all Golf Participants, a courtesy from our Sponsors.
- The trophies will be presented to the winners at the Welcome Reception on Monday, November 9th
- Please contact us if you need more information
Read what golfers say in Trip Advisor about the Club:
First time I played in the US and this course made me desire to play more. I liked it, not to tough but not easy. A lot of water and sand where I spent quite some time. Awesome carts with integrated gps, enough cool water barrels along the course, a nice putting area.
The greens were pristine … could not ask for better up-keep. The layout of the course was fun and challenging. A definite place to play if you are in the area. Also, the clubhouse food and service is perfect…