Your Course Registration to MTSC includes a one day intensive course on the global money transfer & remittance industry with money transfer expert and Conference Director Hugo Cuevas-Mohr. At mid-morning, attendees will enjoy a coffee break, at mid-day Lunch will be offered, then a mid-afternoon coffee break to visit IMTC\\\’s Trade Fair, and at the end of the course you should join us for the Welcome Reception for great networking (and drinks and hors d\\\’oeuvres. The course will be in English. Upon completion of the course and the successful passing of an online test, participants will be awarded IMTC\\\’s MTSC Course Certificate.
The Money Transfer Systems Certification Course has been developed by Hugo Cuevas-Mohr, IMTC Conference Director, CEO of Mohr World Consulting and an expert in the field.
Attend this one-day intensive and highly practical Money Transfer Course to obtain the knowledge required to understand the money transfer industry, in the US and Internationally, the volumes, the corridors, the pricing, the major regulations and tendencies, the channels and operational characteristics of each one, the market leaders in each region, the complimentary services, etc.
Build the important skills to develop/manage a business development strategy, learn how to partner, invest. Even if you are a seasoned money transfer executive, you will find the course highly interesting!
- What is Money Transfer, Remittances, International Payments – Definitions
- How are they recorded and regulated globally
- How Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions handle these products – Pros and Cons and Opportunities
- What are the international volumes of Inflows and outflows of cross-border transfers
- Money Transfers and Migration Patterns: North to South, South-to-South, Corridors
- Money Transfers and Globalization
- Available offerings (products & services), channels and pricing
- Market structure, market leaders and trends
- Fee structures and margins: the fixed and the foreign exchange components
- Are all Money Transfers Personal Transfers (P2P): the growing P2B and B2P markets
- The G2P Component of Money Transfers: Government to People
- Online, Mobile and Prepaid Channels
- Managing compliance risks: AML, Terrorist Financing, Tax evasion, Corruption
- Case Studies: Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, Xoom, M-Pesa
- Alternative Payments, Virtual Currencies and what the future might bring