MTCC Compliance Certification Course
The MTCC Compliance Certification Course course was developed for IMTC by Connie Fenchel, subject matter expert, consultant, and trainer with a distinguished career in Law Enforcement, Regulatory Agencies and in the Private Sector. Full of practical information, unparalleled guidance and important insights on best practices and expectation of supervisory entities worldwide, the course is taught by Ms. Fenchel with the help of local compliance experts that are present in the course to give the local or regional perspective. Nowhere in the world, you will find a course that is as complete as this one for the International Money Transfer & Payments (IMTC&P) Industry.
This is the general agenda for the course. The instructors might decide to change the agenda slightly to accommodate for recent regulatory changes or update risk factors.
Your Course Registration includes a one day intensive and highly practical interactive Course with a morning coffee break, Lunch, afternoon coffee break, admission to the Trade Fair in the afternoon, and an invitation to the Welcome Reception at the end of the day. Upon completion of the course and the successful passing of an online test, participants will be awarded a Certificate and their names will be displayed in our Certified Money Transfer Compliance Specialists page. Build important technical skills and strategies to manage industry requirements while enhancing the technical skills and awareness necessary to handle the challenges that BSA/AML/CTF/Fraud compliance presents internationally to Bank and Non-Bank Financial/Payment Institutions, Foreign Exchange Firms and Money Transfer Businesses.
The course is taught in English in the US and other countries. Ms. Laura Goldzung and Ms. Brandi Reynolds accompanies Ms. Fenchel in the US editions. Ms. Zory Muñoz provides Spanish support and teaches the course in certain conferences. In Brazil, Mr. Aloisio Matos provides Portuguese support. The course can also be taught privately to institutions or in other conferences. Please inquire.
• Framework and application of AML laws, regulations and compliance environment for money transmitters
• Developing a AML risk assessment
• High-risk products, services and geographies
• Mobile Wallets, Bitcoins and other alternative Payment Systems
• Components of a risk-based anti-money laundering compliance program
• Essentials for effective customer identification and due diligence
• Training for appropriate personnel
• Creating an effective transaction monitoring program
• Red flags
• Identifying and reporting suspicious activity (SARs)
• Currency transaction reports (CTRs)
• Recordkeeping requirements
• Responding to law enforcement requests
• How OFAC compliance fits into the program
• Understand the AML review and testing requirement
• Penalties for non-compliance and enforcement actions
The course will be in English. Upon completion of the course and the successful passing of an online test, participants will be awarded the Certificate and their names will appear in our Certified Money Transfer Compliance Specialists page.