The largest International Money Transfer Conference in the world welcomes you!
With a record setting 485+ attendees, 320+ companies from 47+ countries, IMTC WORLD 2016 was a spectacular event. From every single sector of the Money Transfer world, remittance & payment service providers as well as all the supplier of international services, from communications to compliance, from software development to online marketing, from foreign exchange to cash handling service, from traditional agent-based services to online & bitcoin partnerships, IMTC WORLD attracts Financial Service professionals from every corner of the world. Come join us in 2017!
Tuesday, November 8th, 2016 is our Pre-Conference with the MTCC & MTSC Certification Courses, our MTBIT innovation Forum and the MTFinX Workshop followed by two and a half days of Conferences on Wednesday the 9th, Thursday the 10th and Friday the 11th. On Friday we will have our “De-Risking & Bank Discontinuance Forum“. The Conference ends at 1 pm on Friday. The IMTC program is built with the collaboration from industry colleagues and the agenda is a “work in progress” that will be modified by the input from industry participants. If you want to be part of it, propose a subject or panelist, feel welcome. Contact us.
- Tuesday, November 8, 2016 PRECONFERENCE – Pre-Conference Registration starts at 8 am. The Pre-Conference Courses, MTCC & MTSC as well as the MTBIT Innovation Forum and the MTFinX Workshop start at 9 am. Lunch is served between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm for Course & MTBIT Attendees only. Trade Fair set-up is in the morning and opens at 2:00 pm. Courses & MT BIT end at 5:30 pm and the Welcome Reception starts at 5:30 pm.
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016 Registration starts at 8 am. The Conference Plenary starts at 9 am. Lunch is served between 1 pm and 2:30 pm and the Afternoon Round Tables follow. Trade Fair is open all day. The Round Tables wrap up at 5:30 pm for a Happy Hour and we will leave for our planned Night Event to Mango’s at 7 pm, coming back at 11 pm.
- Thursday, November 10, 2016 Morning Coffee is offered at 8 am. The Conference Plenary starts at 9:15 am. Lunch is served between 1 pm and 2:30 pm and the Afternoon Round Tables follow. Trade Fair is open all day. The Round Tables wrap up at 5:30 pm . We will leave for our planned Night Event for our Evening Cruise at 7 pm, coming back at 9:30 pm.
- Friday, November 11, 2016 – DE-RISKING & BANK DISCONTINUANCE FORUM – The FORUM will begin sharply at 9:00 am and ends at 1:00 pm with our Mini IPAD & Tablet Raffles at the end of the Conference. You need to be present to win. Trade Fair is open all morning. For those who will only be coming for the Forum, registration will start at 8:00 AM
These prices are in US Dollars. You can pay online using a credit card or pay with a US check or an International Wire Transfer (in USD to our US Bank Account)
We are accepting Bitcoin Payments too. You can register to the Conference only, attend our Pre-Conference Certification Courses & Seminars or the Conference and Pre-Conference at a discounted price. If you want to come to the DE-RISKING & BANK DISCONTINUANCE FORUM on Friday, Nov 11 you should register and choose the Forum. All conference participants can participate in the Forum at no extra cost.
The sooner you REGISTER, the more you save!
- If you are a company based in AFRICA you can Get Invited! Please inquire.
- If you are coming from some CIS countries like Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan and from some ASIAN countries such as Nepal, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos you can receive a 50% registration discount! Please inquire.
- If you are a Fintech/Blockchain/Virtual Currency Start-Up you can get invited or get a 50% discount. Please inquire.
|Super Early Bird||Early Bird||Advanced||Standard||On Site|
|Aug 1 - Sept 1||Sept 1 - Sep 26||Sept 26 - Oct 17||Oct 17 - Nov 7||Nov 8|
|CONFERENCE||$ 795||$ 995||$ 1,145||$ 1,395||$ 1,500|
|MTCC Course||$ 345||$ 395||$ 445||$ 495||$ 500|
|MTSC Course||$ 345||$ 395||$ 445||$ 495||$ 500|
|MTFinX Seminar||$ 345||$ 395||$ 445||$ 495||$ 500|
|Conference + MTCC||$ 895||$ 1,095||$ 1,345||$ 1,595||$ 1,700|
|Conference + MTSC||$ 895||$ 1,095||$ 1,345||$ 1,595||$ 1,700|
|Conference + MTFinX||$ 895||$ 1,095||$ 1,345||$ 1,595||$ 1,700|
|MTBIT||$ 345||$ 395||$ 445||$ 495||$ 500|
|Conference + MTBIT||$ 895||$ 1095||$ 1,345||$ 1,595||$ 1,700|
|DE-RISKING FORUM||$145||$ 195||$ 225||$ 250||$ 250|
We offer an automatic 15% off for a second and third registrants from the same company. [If you have 4 participants or more you better off becoming a sponsor. Please inquire]. We also have discounts for Members of Industry Associations, Government (50%), Academic and NGO employees, students and unemployed MT industry professionals; members of start-ups and young entrepreneurs also qualify for discounts. Contact us if you feel you might qualify.
All Registrants need to accept IMTC’s Registration Terms & Conditions specially with respect to Cancellation or Relocation of Conference, IMTC Liability, Use of Promotional Items, Appointments with outside visitors, Renting Rooms in the Conference Venue, Registration Name Change, Cancellations & Credits, Lost Badges, Removal from event, Provisions for Speakers and Panelists, Photographs and Video and/or Audio Recordings, Letters of Invitation for Visas or other purposes, Visa Requirements of the host country and Data Protection/Sharing of Contact Details.