FinTech Belgium is the first and biggest community of Fintechers in Belgium.
A community for financial professionals, startup entrepreneurs and investors, who are interested in discovering and discussing disruptive business models and new technology for the financial services industry.
Fintech Belgium is a federation for and by its members.
The main missions of FinTech Belgium are:
• To actively and tangibly promote the FinTech sector in Belgium and Belgian FinTechs abroad.
• To represent the sector in communications with the public authorities, media, investors, traditional players in the financial sector, research and academic centres, …
• To participate in a platform for dialogue with regulators in order to take into account the FinTech specificities in the regulatory environment and to improve the appreciation by the regulators of the benefits brought to the consumers by FinTech.
• To share the experience, knowledge and information within but also outside the community, in order to make FinTech attractive and accessible to anyone interested.
• To maintain relationships with other associations of the digital sector in Belgium and abroad.
• To organise conference-debates, meetings, brainstorming sessions and panels on different topics related to the development of FinTech in Belgium.