VISA-LETTERS – Terms & Conditions:
In order to provide you with a VISA Letter to present to the appropriate consulate, you must follow the following procedure (no exceptions unless someone form your organization has come to the conference before):
- Company Letter: We require a letter in the company’s letterhead assuring that you will be travelling to attend the conference. It must state your full name, title (position in the company), place & date of birth, passport number, country issuing passport, consulate where the visa will be requested. The company’s letter must include company’s name, full address, phone, email, website and must be written by a different person than yourself that we can contact if needed.(Note: If you are an independent professional a similar letter is needed anyway)
- Passport Scan: We require a copy (a scan) of the passport page where the picture & information is located in order to give the consulate the appropriate information.
- Registration: Go to the registration area (from Conference main page) and go through the registration procedure. At the end choose Wire Transfer as your form of payment and finalize.
- Payment: As soon as we have your Company Letter, Passport Scan and your Registration we will send you the Bank Transfer Information so you can proceed to send the Wire Transfer.
- As soon as we receive the Bank Transfer we will send you the Visa Letter for you to go to the consulate to get your VISA.
- Full Credit: If Visa is granted late or if it denied at first, we will grant full credit for a following conference. We cannot help you if the Consulate denies your visa. We do accept substitutions.
- Refunds: If the registrant has been denied a Visa and wants to request a refund, please send us a letter in the in the company’s letterhead requesting the refund. We will refund the full amount minus any bank charges and a US $100 dollars as a handling fee.
Please move quickly in order to help you obtain your visa. See Terms & Conditions for more information.