Rapid Armored Corporation stands paramount in the armored car carrier industry. For nearly 50 years, we have provided safe and secure armored transportation service to the Greater New York Metropolitan Area. Our efficient, highly trained professional guards continue to give service that preserves the client loyalty we are recognized for today.
What Sets Us Apart
• State of the art security systems and GPS tracking devices ensure constant surveillance.
• Sophisticated Track N Trace monitoring system that tracks every shipment you send with signature capture.
• Optimized route structure allows us to accommodate customer needs with a short service window.
• Largest armored car provider in the NYC Metro area for independently owned ATM companies.
• Smart-Safe solutions – real time web reporting of all daily deposited cash transactions.
• Growth of 8% in 2016 with projected 8-10% growth in 2017, service has expanded to CT, PA and NJ.
• One of the first armored truck companies in the United States to be registered as an MSB with FinCEN.
• Managers review employee production against baseline standards for various deposit types.
• In-house IT Department can produce automated daily reports and monthly or quarterly reports as needed.
The Industries We Serve/Services Offered
• Cash pickup and delivery to/from retail; financial services; money remitters; ATM’s; city, state and federal agencies which include but is not limited to NYC-MTA, NY Ferry Service, Metro North, NYC Dept. of Ed, USPS, CUNY/SUNY facilities and Westchester County Parks. Recently awarded; NJ Turnpike & Parkway Authority.
• Transportation of valuable commodities including jewelry and precious metals, cash logistics for banking & financial services, gaming and food service cash control solutions, and minimized cash loss in retail stores.
• Money room services include cash processing, ATM residual processing, ATM balancing, deposit verification, bank vaulting services, currency airport transportation, coin and currency supply and check processing to banks and large businesses.