Your Course Registration includes a one day intensive and highly practical Course with a morning coffee break, Lunch, afternoon coffee break, admission to the Trade Fair, and an invitation to the Welcome Reception at the end of the day. The course will be in English. A Certificate will be provided to all participants.
The Brasil Seminar
Understanding the Brazilian Financial System and the opportunities to invest and partner
Brazil has the sixth largest economy of the world, approaching France and behind Germany, Japan, China and the US. With lowering unemployment and high migration rates, rising minimum wages, the opportunities are there. But like any of the BRIC countries, it has challenges and you really need to know the system and partner wisely to achieve investment success.
This Seminar on Brazil developed with our partners, Alves & Associates, is intended to give participants a broad spectrum of the opportunities to partner and/or invest in the payment industry in Brazil. Understanding the Financial System in Brazil is key, both for Banks and Non-Banks, the operational complexities on forex & transfers, the regulations in place regarding foreign exchange & international payments, the new developments in the Mobile and Online space, the compliance challenges and the trends in the payments market.
Check the agenda of the seminar; we will updating the names of the speakers that have been invited to teach and guide the participants on an interesting and enriching journey.
- An outlook on the Brazilian Economy
- The Brazilian Financial System
- The Non-Bank Financial Services Sector
- Operational Complexities of International Payments: The Forex side
- Opportunities in the Mobile and Online Financial Services Channels
- The Legal Framework: Understanding the System
- From Permits, to Licenses to Taxes and Beyond
- Regulatory and Compliance Issues to take into account
We will end the Seminar with Case Studies and an Open Discussion with Questions and Answers from a panel of experts.
Moderator: Rodney Alves
With the Following experts and invited speakers
- Daniel Trías – Consultant – Expert on Brazilian Remittances
- Alcindo Ferreira – Consultant – Expert on Forex Systems in Brazil