Marta McClure is a dynamic leader with history of driving positive change in diversified global financial services companies. Most recently, 12 years of MSB Compliance experience in building and operating successful regulatory compliance programs for large institutions. She has strong communication, change management and analytical skills and a proven track record on integration of companies, people, systems and products. She has a combined cross-functional expertise in:
• Regulatory Compliance Program Building
• Regulatory Compliance Operations Management
• Business Process Implementation, Management and Improvement
• Systems Conversion and Implementations
• Financial Operations Management
• Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
She is the former Senior Director of Compliance for Xoom Corporation for 4 years 2011-2015) and then moved to Senior Manager Regulatory Compliance when Xoom Corporation, became a PayPal Service. Previous to that she was with MoneyGram International as the Senior Manager, Anti- Fraud Analytics for close to 2 years and with Western Union as the Senior Director AML Compliance Global Controls for 5 years.
She graduated from Saint Mary’s College of California in Business Administration.