Incorporated in 2000 and headquartered in Florida, Chetu is a global provider of high quality and cost-effective Information Technology Services. We are an onshore company that provides value-added offshore outsourcing solutions to our customers.
Chetu offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to gain a competitive edge in an ever-changing marketplace. Using our unique Global Development and Support Services approach, we implement low-risk, high value software development solutions tailored to suit our clients’ business needs.
Our growing clientele includes Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-size organizations. With our reliability, dedication, commitment and expertise across the technology spectrum, we virtually work as an extension of the customer’s organization that takes care of their complete software needs.The Chetu family is continuously growing. As of the second quarter of 2014, the Chetu team had grown to include more than 950 highly-skilled employees across 9 global locations
Finance & Banking
Chetu has an in-depth understanding of the various segments that make up the finance and banking industry. We work closely with software providers to develop comprehensive technology solutions that address their businesses’ developmental needs, while ensuring compliance with stringent regulatory requirements. Chetu has delivered innovative software solutions that powers the products and services used by hundreds of leading companies, plus thousands of their customers. Our software development solutions span the entire financial spectrum including:
- Platforms for credit cards, debit cards, EMV cards, fleet cards, ACH, EBT, and electronic check processing
- Web based authentication, authorization, capture mechanisms, secure e-transactions, and payment gateways
- Check-21 solutions for check truncation, imaging, creation, archival, and retrieval
- Electronic bill presentment / payment (EBPP) – consumer to business payments
- Electronic invoice presentment / payment (EIPP) – business to business payments
- Integration and migration of legacy applications and infrastructure
- Online website development and programming web based authentication, secure e-transactions, and payment gateways
- ATM and self-serving kiosk software
- Personalized financial management dashboards for Fraud protection and monitoring
- CRM, data warehousing, and dashboard solutions
- Our services address regulatory issues including anti-money laundering, SOX, check 21, Dodd- Frank, and consumer privacy compliance